Wunderlich-Malec provides process and mechanical design and engineering services specifically tailored to our customers’ unique requirements. Our comprehensive services include mechanical engineering services for mission critical HVAC, clean rooms and laboratories, offices and manufacturing, steam, condensate and hydronic systems, process water and wastewater systems, compressed air and gas systems, fire protection systems, and boiler and chiller systems. We specialize in sustainable buildings, resilient systems and engineering studies.
Software Tools that Lower Costs & Accelerate Schedules
Wunderlich-Malec invests in the most advanced software tools, BIM Technologies and training available, giving our engineers the resources they need for modeling, lowering engineering costs, creating higher quality documentation and accelerating your schedules.
Our skilled engineers are proficient with:
- SysQue® Revit® MEP Managed Content
- PIPE-FLO® Fluid Analysis and Design Modeling
- Siemens NX PLM
- Trane TRACE™ Design and Analysis
- ReCap 360
Feasibility Studies, Conceptual & Final Designs
Our engineers provide process piping analysis, modeling systems using PipeFlo® and SysQue® Revit® MEP software. PipeFlo® helps optimize and troubleshoot new or existing fluid piping systems. SysQue® Revit® creates real-world, manufacturing specific content that’s ready for fabrication and installation.
- Piping Layouts
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Piping and Instrumentation Drawings
- Isometric and 3-D Drawings
- Equipment Arrangement
- Site Layouts
Construction Management Services
The expertise and experience of our engineers meet the challenges of client systems in project and construction management.
- Bid Packages
- Mechanical Contractor Selection
- Bid Analysis
- Shutdown Scheduling
- LOTO of Systems
- System Startups
With expertise in Process and Instrumentation Diagrams, we design systems for food and beverage, semiconductor, oil and gas, water and waste water, mining, and a variety of general industrial applications. From documenting an existing application to designing your new systems, Wunderlich-Malec can help you develop P&IDs and PFDs in many areas, including:
- Valve sizing and selection
- Instrumentation selection
- Loop design
- Mass balance calculations
- Line/duct sizing calculations
What makes us different? Our Pledge, Process, and People
Your project requires an experienced, trusted and proven organization that is dedicated to YOUR success.
A combination of our …
- Pledge of trust, operational excellence, collaboration and respect,
- Process of standard methodology, latest technologies, project management and interoffice collaboration,
- People that are empowered individuals, rewarded & motivated, knowledgeable with positive attitudes,
… provides the confidence you need to know that your project is going to be delivered on-time and on-budget with results that exceed your expectations.