Established in 1981, Wunderlich-Malec has the in-depth knowledge and experience you expect from one of the industry’s leading automation, engineering and systems integration resources. Our success is fueled by our strong and long-lasting customer relationships guided by our 3 part culture – Our Pledge, Process and People.
Our numbers speak for themselves:
- 30+ facilities in the USA
- 35+ years of experience
- 250% growth in the last 5 years
- 400+ engineers and staff
- 10,000+ completed projects
The continued growth and success of our business is based upon three key differentiators:
- Trust & Transparency – Trust is created from credible, consistent, dependable and transparent performance reflected by existing long-term customer relationships.
- Operational excellence – Identify and deliver best industry practices based on continuous investment in education and participation in association committees.
- Collaboration – Bringing the latest market and technology initiatives to our customer partners is key to successful collaboration. We utilize our vast network to reach across our many technical disciplines and share that knowledge with you.
- Respect – Respect your time, KPI’s, schedule, and investment in our partnership.
- Standard Methodology – Standardized proven processes and methodologies developed to maximize efficiencies and enhance results.
- Latest Technology – Continuous investments in current and developing industry specific technologies.
- Project Management – Applying the appropriate project management framework facilitating regular management review, collaboration and transparency.
- Interoffice Collaboration – Using the strength of our company, our people, in a collaborative environment results in innovative solutions for our clients.
- Empowered Individuals – Employee owned, we are able to hire the best and empower them to develop and deliver solutions.
- Rewarded & Motivated – Investing in continuing education and world class benefits keep our staff motivated.
- Positive Attitudes – Dedicated experts are committed for the long-run and bring a positive, can-do attitude to your project.
- Knowledgeable – Recognized industry experts reinforced with ongoing training remain knowledgeable on the latest industry trends and directions.
Your project requires an experienced, trusted and proven organization that is dedicated to YOUR success. When you are successful, we are successful!
Our expertise traverses multiple vertical industries and many disciplines and services. Under the Industries Served menu, you will see our diverse list of served industries – served by knowledgeable and experienced engineers, located near you.
We look forward to working with you on your next project!