Wunderlich-Malec has executed a number of projects in the attraction/theme and ride control industry, and we feel confident that our staff of professionals can not only meet but exceed the scope, schedule and budget requirements of our theme park clients.
Understanding that the ride control industry presents unique challenges unlike any other, Wunderlich-Malec values a strong and meticulous engineering focus that delivers the best solutions for our customers. Wunderlich-Malec ride control and theme park projects are driven by repeat business from our customers who are consistently pleased with our dedication to superior engineering design.
Wunderlich-Malec’s project experience with ride control system design, programming, commissioning, and acceptance testing spans the following:
- New Ride Control System Design
- Obsolescence Upgrades (e.g. PLC-5 to CLX, PLC-5 to GLX, etc.)
- UL 508A Panel Fabrication
- Third Party Validation Services
- Owner’s Representative Services
- Ongoing Performance Improvements & System Modifications
Ride control systems must be properly engineered, design, manufactured, and tested to ensure guest safety, system reliability, and application fit for intended use. Wunderlich-Malec executes all of our projects within a structured design philosophy that validates the engineering with rigorous testing procedures that are routinely audited and accepted by regulatory officials. Wunderlich-Malec has completed several of the following deliverables for our ride control customers:
- Theory of Operations
- Performance Specifications
- Fabrication, Installation, Validation Plan Procedures
- Facility Interface and Point of Connection
- Electrical Design and Cable Schedules
- Enclosure, Panel, Electrical Distribution, PLC, Network Drawings
- System Hazard Analysis, Safety Functions, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (ISO-13849-1)
- OEM, Limited Life, Spares Documentation
- Detailed Design Specifications, Software Design Specifications
- Factory Acceptance Testing
- Site Acceptance Testing (ISO-13849-2)
- O&M Manuals
- Operations and Technician Training
Contact Us About Your Project
Contact us to speak with one of our knowledgeable, highly skilled team members about the specifications of your project and how we can partner to meet your engineering needs.
Our Sustainability Pledge
Wunderlich-Malec is committed to plan, design, engineer and deliver projects that help our customers achieve their sustainability goals. Our corporate strategy of developing tools, products and processes with the commitment of our employees provides our customers innovative solutions to competitively achieve their Net Zero and Circular Economy goals.