Oil & Gas
Controlling your operational costs, meeting regulatory requirements, and improving ROI are essential to remaining competitive in hydrocarbon processing. Innovation is key and your facilities require control systems and automation solutions that address your many strategic and regulatory objectives.
Wunderlich-Malec provides SCADA systems and services for upstream and midstream wells and pipelines. We offer downstream services for refinery and chemical processing plant automation systems including systems for rotating equipment. We have designed and delivered successful control solutions for gas distribution terminals and pipeline compressor stations.
Wunderlich-Malec can provide you with scalable and reliable solutions designed to provide years of operational efficiencies. Whether your project involves the design and construction of new facilities, or the upgrade and retrofit of existing facilities, our team of professionals can provide turnkey solutions that will be delivered on time and on budget.
- Control system configuration and programming, DCS/SIS, PLC and SCADA
- Electrical and power distribution engineering and design
- Industrial water treatment
- Continuous emissions monitoring
- Documentation and P&ID development and updating
- Hardware procurement and fabrication
- Instrumentation design
- International support and engineering services
- Simulation and testing (FAT)
- Start up and commissioning (SAT)
- 24/7 on-call and on-site support
Contact Us About Your Project
Contact us to speak with one of our knowledgeable, highly skilled team members about the specifications of your project and how we can partner to meet your engineering needs.
Our Sustainability Pledge
Wunderlich-Malec is committed to plan, design, engineer and deliver projects that help our customers achieve their sustainability goals. Our corporate strategy of developing tools, products and processes with the commitment of our employees provides our customers innovative solutions to competitively achieve their Net Zero and Circular Economy goals.