The Case RMC TBS offers manual, semi-auto and automated testing options. The electronics subsystem monitors the instrumentation subsystem, provides trip solenoid testing and turbine trip logic, and a communication link to the plant DCS for display in the control room. This not only provides you with real-time data but now the unsurpassed capability to keep your operation running while testing and repairing!
Product Quick Facts
- Current Functionality Replacement in Kind
- Simplex, Duplex, and TMR Configurations
- Calibration Efficiencies
- 100% On-line Testing and Repair
- Data Output for Trending Parameters
- Full Instrumentation of Trip Parameters
- Automated Testing Option
Automated Testing Option
Case RMC TBS offers an automated testing option. The electronics subsystem monitors the instrumentation subsystem, provides trip solenoid testing and turbine trip logic, and a communication link to the plant DCS for display in the control room. This not only provides you real-time data, but now the unsurpassed capability to keep your operation running while testing!
Solutions can be customized for a number of needs, but the base solutions, are offered as follows:
- Replacement in kind
- Avoid unscheduled outages
- Know that a problem exists through on-line monitoring and testing
- Repair can take place without shutting down the unit
- Testing can take place without shutting down the unit
- Elimination of all single points of failure within the turbine protection system
- Less overall, unscheduled down-time, resulting in large returns on investment for years to come
With nearly 400 years of combined experience, our design and control solutions, with respect to turbine speed control and turbine trip systems, are unmatched in today’s power generation and process industries. We invite you to look and compare our solutions against any leading OEM or other independent controls solution provider in today’s rotating machinery controls market.
The Case RMC TBS is custom designed to fit your specific application and plant needs. We have designed, built and installed hundreds of systems over the last decade, so custom designing a configuration for your application usually entails a simple modification of an existing solution. This benefits you by allowing for a custom fit to your application, without having to engineer the entire solution from the ground up.
Bottom line, we guarantee results.