Industrial Foundation Networks (IFN)
To meet the customer needs for secure operational data Wunderlich-Malec has assembled an experienced national team that uses critical infrastructure building blocks to implement robust wired and wireless backbone networks for a variety of applications and industries. Our industrial network and server solutions optimize your network performance, reinforce critical cybersecurity, ensure interoperability between devices, provide seamless mobility, and include easy-to-use network management tools that enhance reliability across various industrial environments.
What’s in it?
Our network designs address 16 core systems of the ITOT foundation:
|Premises Wiring, Pathways and Spaces||Client Computer Templates|
|Virtual Compute Platform||Secure File Transfer|
|Microsoft Active Directory||Data Protection and Recovery|
|Microsoft SQL Database Server||Configuration Management|
|Microsoft Core Services||Infrastructure Monitoring|
Includes AD integrated Domain Name Services (DNS), Network Time Protocol (NTP), File and Print services, DHCP, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), and Remote Desktop Services (RDS)
Includes account and configuration pruning, vulnerability detection, patching, logging, physical security, abandoned infrastructure review, and penetration testing
Wunderlich-Malec (IFN) Benefits:
- Mitigate supply chain delays by levering the IFN team’s intimate knowledge of manufacturers, vendors, and partners.
- Expand revenue for project goods and services with less BU effort.
- Less work, more profit by using known, repeatable design elements.
- Improve quality by aligning project infrastructure to standards and success practices.
- Lever ITOT experts on the IFN team throughout the project lifecycle.
- Use IFN IT/OT alignment model to create constructive partnerships between project IT and Automation teams.
Contact Us About Your Project
Contact us to speak with one of our knowledgeable, highly skilled team members about the specifications of your project and how we can partner to meet your engineering needs.