- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
“VIP Suite” is an application that can read content of 2-dimensional and 1-dimensional codes by using the cameras live image stream or from saved images. VIP Suite can also read and attach live or saved image files from the Camera or other image sources.
A User is a person who executes VIP Suite. Any entity or process that executes VIP Suite is also called User.
The VIP Suite application does not require the User to type any personal information other than user name and Email address at registration time. This information remains on the device where VIP Suite is installed and is copied to the VIP Suite Server that the user device syncs with. No data is copied or transferred outside the VIP Suite server or Client devices.
All data, that is added to VIP Suite by the User using VIP Suite Functionality is called User Data. User Data will be stored locally on the device and synchronized with A VIP Suite Server installed at the devices location. User Data may contain personally identifiable information. The User is responsible for all User Data and its usage.
VIP Suite gives the User the ability to share User Data for post processing to other applications and services. User Data that is used outside of VIP Suite but arising from VIP Suite is called Shared Data. The User is responsible for all Shared Data and its usage.
Disclaimer: This policy targets on VIP Suite only. All linked apps and services are excluded and their policies need to be checked by the User separately. Wunderlich-Malec Engineering will not take any responsibilities for the User Data and Shared Data nor how these data are used.
This policy can be modified anytime. Changes will be mentioned in the VIP Suite change log.