Wunderlich-Malec understands that the heavily regulated, globally influenced Pulp and Paper industry is one of the most challenging. Our client’s bottom line can be influenced by a single disruption which is why they rely on Wunderlich-Malec to keep their automation systems dependable and reliable.
We have over 30+ years of experience in the Pulp and Paper industry focusing on plant and pulping operations, utilities, and wastewater systems. We can provide fully redundant control system solutions that have the most available uptime in the industry.
With a heavy focus on reducing energy and waste, our engineering teams can analyze your system, recommend solutions and help you put together an ROI project that maximizes both your Capital and Maintenance budgets.
Avoiding unscheduled shutdowns, maximizing on-grade production, managing assets, optimizing energy consumption and remaining in regulatory compliance are all critical to your operations. Our automation, consulting, and engineering solutions are designed to provide improved performance, flexibility and the production quality you demand.
Pulp and Paper Industry Solutions
- Maintenance and Shutdown Management
- Industrial Water Treatment
- Continuous Emissions Monitoring
- Consulting and Integration Services
- Industrial Internet and Remote Solutions
- Automation Upgrades and Road Mapping Services
- Industrial Automation and Control
- Process Support and Optimization
- Intelligent Motor Control
- Process Improvements
- Safety Solutions
- Outsourcing Services
- Service Agreements
- Drive Systems
- PlantPAx DCS
What makes us different? Our Pledge, Process, and People
Your project requires an experienced, trusted and proven organization that is dedicated to YOUR success.
A combination of our …
- Pledge of trust, operational excellence, collaboration and respect,
- Process of standard methodology, latest technologies, project management and interoffice collaboration,
- People that are empowered individuals, rewarded & motivated, knowledgeable with positive attitudes,
… provides the confidence you need to know that your project is going to be delivered on-time and on-budget with results that exceed your expectations.