- Engineering Coordination
- Master Planning
- Evaluation of Existing Facilities
- Cost Estimating
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration
- Construction Observation
Our team was founded on the essence of providing our clients solid service comprising:
- Assurance that our principals are accessible and committed to consistent and direct personal service throughout the entire project.
- Innovative design solutions for the client’s needs.
- Participatory and collaborative project approach with our clients and consultants.
- Expertise by way of an extensive and diverse base of knowledge and experience.
- Proven abilities in project management to enable the harnessing of the challenges of the client’s budget and construction schedule.
Whether their client’s objectives involve a new ‘stand-alone’ facility, a building addition or a remodeling of a present facility, Wunderlich-Malec Architectural recognizes that the design and construction process is both exciting and daunting. The Building Owner will have concerns with maintaining existing operations, expediting the transition, keeping costs within budget, aesthetics and choosing appropriate materials for a lengthy life cycle. By working with the Building Owner’s key personnel, Wunderlich-Malec Architectural keeps them involved throughout the entire planning and building process.
The 2 founding partners, James Evans and Dick Freimuth, currently have over 78 years of combined experience in the design and construction of a wide spectrum of building types.
The design and construction delivery method can be accomplished by any of the following:
- Traditional Design-Bid. The Owner retains the Architect who then prepares the design documents for competitive bidding to multiple Contractors.
- Modified Design-Bid. Similar to the above but the Contractor(s) has been pre-selected.
- Design-Build. The Architect is retained directly by the Contractor.
Whichever method is selected, the Client can be confident that Evans Freimuth Architects will be a valuable partner in fulfilling their goal of a successful project.
The architects at Wunderlich-Malec Architectural are presently Registered and Certified to practice Architecture in the following states: Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Nebraska, Texas, and Wisconsin. Additionally, we are certified by the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards in Washington, D.C., which, via reciprocity, expedites the process to become certified in most of the United States and Canada.