Why join Wunderlich-Malec?
How about a great opportunity to join an expanding team?
How about a rewarding environment where career development is magnified?
How about project-engineering opportunities that provide variety, challenge and professional growth?
These are our core values:
- Think like an employee owner
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity in all business practices
- Satisfy the customer
- Promote company growth and profitability
- Show pride in the company
- Provide attractive and competitive compensation and benefits
- Provide career growth and development opportunities
- Ensure equal opportunity and diversity
- Balance career and personal life
- Celebrate success
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
(EOE) of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and individuals
At Wunderlich-Malec, we provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants in accordance with all applicable equal employment opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action laws. We are committed to taking affirmative action to ensure that all employment practices are free of discrimination.
Job Postings and Application
form below to scroll through and review or apply for an open position)
Quality Assurance Engineer Winslow, ME
Wunderlich-Malec Engineering, Inc. seeks a Quality
Assurance Engineer based in Winslow, ME.
- Perform engineering duties in design, development, and execution of manufacturing processes for mechanical or electrical devices
- Confer with engineers or other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, or provide technical information
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions
- Conduct research that tests operation and performance of manufacturing processes
- Investigate manufacturing process failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations
- Identify manufacturing-related quality issues, implement quality improvement projects and participate in quality activities
- Support Manufacturing Department on quality-related process improvement projects, lean manufacturing projects, and new equipment qualification
- Provide support for released products, support the Incoming Inspection Department and Quality Assurance lab where required
- Evaluate field returns and develop corrective and preventative actions when necessary
- Participate on Product Development teams to develop new products and transfer to manufacturing
- Qualify suppliers for new components, coordinate first article inspections, and perform supplier audits
- Review nonconforming product reports and disposition nonconforming material
- Set inspection requirements, including identifying methods and sampling plans and inspection fixtures
- Participate on and lead process improvement teams to implement quality improvement activities
Position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering,
Electrical Engineering, or closely related, plus at least 18 months
of relevant engineering experience designing and/or testing
electrical systems using relevant tools and technologies, including
AUTOCAD. All experience may be gained concurrently.